Wednesday, June 10, 2009

!!! Uhhhhhh, a glitch in the Matrix...

So, today I found out I was a victim of identity fraud! Shit is sooooo weak.. Having to get the run around by folks at the bank who are supposedly there to help but just make matters more difficult and aggravating for you. But then a ray of sunshine, a nice sounding woman actually concerned and willing to help me! Thank you geebus! She was so helpful, I got things sorted and back on some what the right track. All n' all, I'm still living and breathing. Thats what's important. Even as stressed out as I was having to deal with this sort of thing, in the long run, reality is I'm just still happy to be here and thankful for the friends, family that I have. Now back to reality.

Have a good and blessed day everyone. Company, you already know what time it is! 3 days and counting until Body Rock in SD! I got the Kobe Bryant mind set, you can't beat me or break me, all I see is victory...

Get ready!

peace,

-G

p.s.
Thank you Gina, I don't know what I'd do without you sometimes...

No comments:

Post a Comment