Monday, March 30, 2009

The earth just shook!!!

So, I walked in the door of my apartment this morning and no more than 10 minutes after dropping my backpack on the floor the ground shook... I don't mean like the J train shaking the house as it goes by, I mean the earth shook.. It started slow and calm, then got rough, then it was over. It's a sunny day with a cold breeze, a nice day in the city and I was reminded today that this is San Francisco.. We're due for an earthquake... As scary as natural disasters are, it was an odd/warm reminder of where I am, and where i'm from. Frisco.

Yo, check out my boy A1's music page http://free99mixtape.com. Support independent music. Good, real music. Revolutionary minded artists.

"these fake ass bustas is liass, your music aint bumpin' then you should sell somethin' or you should fuckin' retire... But if you sucka free then sing along with me.." Fiyahh.

Song- Sucka Free- A1 of Slap Factory

PhotobucketThis is me.




One.

-G

No comments:

Post a Comment